- It is important that you let the POLICE know about the incident within 24 hours of the event
that you wish to claim for.
- It is also important that you notify Hollard as soon as possible after the event but by no later than
30 days after the claim event.
- Please follow the steps below to ensure your Pay As You Drive car insurance policy claim is easily
and efficiently processed.
How to make a claim
- Call us immediately on 0861 010 203 or fill in the form below and we'll call you back. Our consultants will guide you through the claims process
- Visit a police station and report the incident so that you receive a police reference number
- Please provide us with the police reference number as soon as possible
- Submit the necessary claims documents and supporting documents as requested by the claims consultant
Find out more about what to do after an accident.
Supporting documents you will need to submit
Apart from the completed claims documents, you will need to submit the following when you make a claim:
- A copy of your South African Identity Document
- A description of what happened (the event)
- The reference number you received from the police after reporting the event
- A copy of your driver’s licence if the claim is related to your vehicle
Please note that the Hollard claim specialist will inform you of any excess payment you will need to make.
What happens next?
We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know what the outcome of your claim is.